Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Whats Up?

Good Morning from Okemos. If you're a regular reader to this blog, you've likely noticed the lack of new posts in recent weeks. I finally went full force with my spare time to finally launch, (albeit in beta form), my hobby internet radio station:


The station just thinks its a brewpub. LOL.

No liners or imaging yet; just working on music rotations and streaming issues. Put together a temporary web page in the last day or two...eventually there will be either an embedded player or a player launched from the site itself.


And I rediscovered the joy of scheduling music! The station is somewhere between classic rock, classic hits and AAA, not certain what the ultimate destination will be.

Still have lots of holes in the library - ripping and loading tunes as I can.
Reception reports welcome. Listen here.

Back to the blog soon. Have a great 2009!

1 comment:

Jeff K said...

I thought I'd put a little word from Okemos Brewing Company and us Mac users. While the itunes option didn't work and Windows Media Format is a no-go, I found the Real Player worked great!

Great tunes! More than just Classic Rock!